✔ Complete diet food for dogs in case of food intolerance.
✔ Only one source of protein - quail.
✔ Does not contain cereals.
✔ Ideal for a shiny coat and healthy skin.
Happy Dog VET Diet Hypersensitivity
Veterinary dietary food for dogs with food intolerance
Happy Dog VET Diät Hypersensitivity is a complete dietetic food used in adult dogs to reduce the symptoms of intolerance to raw materials and nutrients. The hypoallergenic recipe is characterized by the use of an exclusive animal protein source, quail, and an excellent source of carbohydrates, chestnuts, which form an ideal basis for exclusionary feeding (the elimination diet). The very well-tolerated recipe has a high level of acceptability and a moderate protein and fat content that can promote good body composition even with long-term feeding.
- The recipe uses a rare protein source as well as a rare carbohydrate source
- Valuable essential omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids support skin metabolism
- Grain-free formula with properties beneficial to the stomach and intestines
- It is recommended to consult a veterinarian before using this medicated dog food and before extending the feeding time.
- For optimal effect, only diet food should be fed. Complementary feed should be specified by the treating veterinarian.
- Always ensure free access to fresh drinking water.
- Recommended feeding period: three to eight weeks: when signs of intolerance disappear, this food can be used initially for up to a year.
- Happy Dog VET Diät Hypersensitivity can cause increased faeces.
Sweet chestnut flour (60.5%), quail protein* (27%), sunflower oil, liver hydrolyzate (<10,000 D), rapeseed oil, sodium chloride. Protein source of choice: quail Carbohydrate source of choice: Chestnuts (Due to the manufacturing process, traces of other proteins and carbohydrates may be included)*) dried
|Ingredients / kg:||
Protein 21.0%, fat 12.0%, fiber 2.0%, ash 9.0%, calcium 1.5%, phosphorus 1.25%, sodium 0.35%, potassium 0.8%, magnesium 0 ,1%, omega-6 fatty acids 2.0%. omega-3 fatty acids 0.2%
Vitamins/kg: Vitamin A (3a672a) 18000 IU, Vitamin D3 (3a671) 1000 IU, Vitamin E (all rac-alpha-tocopheryl acetate 3a700) 130 mg, Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Mononitrate 3a821) 4 mg, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) Vitamin B6 (Pi- ridoxin hydrochloride 3a831) 4 mg, biotin (3a880) 500 micrograms, calcium D-pantothenate (3a841) 10 mg, niacin (3a314) 55 mg, vitamin B12 75 micrograms, L-carnitine (35090 mg1) Trace elements/kg: Iron (ferrous sulfate monohydrate 3b103) 60 mg, copper (copper (II) sulfate pentahydrate 3b405) 10 mg, zinc (zinc oxide 3b603) 75 mg, manganese (manganese (II) oxide 3b502) 14 iodide 3b202) 1.4 mg, selenium (sodium selenite 3b801) 0.2 mg Amino acids/kg: DL-methionine (3c301) 1000 mg, L-lysine (3.2.3.) 5000 mg Antioxidants, tocopherol extracts from vegetable oils 1b306(i)