✔ Complete dietetic food for young dogs from 6 months of age and adult dogs for the relief of acute intestinal absorption disorders.
✔ Gluten-free recipe.
✔ Easy to digest.
✔ For strengthening the intestinal flora.
✔ Made in Germany.
Happy Dog VET Diät Intestinal
Veterinary special diet for digestive disorders
Happy Dog VET Diät Intestinal is used as a complete dietary food to alleviate intestinal absorption disorders in young dogs from 6 months of age and adult dogs. The gluten-free recipe is characterized by particularly well-tolerated ingredients and adjusted fat content. Easily digestible foods with increased sodium and potassium content contain easily digestible raw material sources such as chicken, rice, poultry fat and egg. It effectively relieves the digestive system and compensates for the excessive loss of sodium and potassium through feces. Valuable dietary fibers contribute to the restoration of optimal intestinal flora and stabilize the consistency of faeces by binding water. The herbs in the composition, chamomile and coriander, are traditionally used in addition to the classic therapy of gastrointestinal complaints.
- The easily digestible ingredients are especially good for the stomach and intestines
- Valuable dietary fibers help to stabilize the consistency of feces
- Inulin and mannan-oligosaccharides (MOS) from yeast contribute to the regeneration of intestinal flora
Complete dietetic food for young dogs from 6 months of age and adult dogs for the relief of acute intestinal absorption disorders.
- It is recommended to consult a veterinarian before using this special diet.
- For optimal effect, feed only with diet. Complementary feed should be specified by the treating veterinarian.
- Unless otherwise advised by your veterinarian, offer several small meals a day.
- The amount of food should be adjusted to your dog's individual metabolism and may need to be reduced or increased in moderation.
- Always provide your dog with fresh drinking water.
- Recommended feeding period: up to twelve weeks.
- For mixed feeding with Happy Dog VET Diät Intestinal wet food, please note: 100 g of wet food corresponds to 40 g of dry food.
Chicken meat* (20%), rice flour (20%), rice (17.5%), potato flakes, rice protein* (10%), poultry fat (5%), salmon meal, carrots*, hydrolyzed liver, sunflower oil, cellulose, monocalcium phosphate, dried whole egg (0.5%), corn, potassium chloride, rapeseed oil, yeast*, sodium chloride, seaweed*, linseed, chicory powder (0.15% = 0.1% inulin ), yucca schidigera*, psyllium husk yeast* (extracted, 0.05% = 0.008% MOS), clam meat*, milk thistle, artichoke, dandelion, ginger, birch leaves, nettle, chamomile (0.016%), coriander (0.008 %), rosemary, sage, licorice root, thyme (total dried herbs: 0.16%) *) dried.
|Ingredients / kg:||
Protein 26.0%, fat 12.0%, fiber 2.5%, ash 7.5%, calcium 1.6%, phosphorus 1.0%, sodium 0.35%, potassium 0.75%, magnesium 0 .07%, omega-6 fatty acids 3.0%. omega-3 fatty acids 0.3%.
Antioksidanti, tokoferola ekstrakti no augu eļļām 1b306(i)