✔ Complete diet food for adult dogs to reduce excess weight.
✔ High protein content.
✔ Reduced energy content.
✔ Made in Germany.
Happy Dog VET Diät Adipositas
Complete diet food for reducing obesity in adult dogs
Happy Dog VET Diät Adipositas is used to reduce excess weight in dogs. This diet is characterized by a significantly reduced energy content. It is rich in high-quality protein and saturated fiber. The special formula provides optimal conditions for organ-friendly weight loss and supports the maintenance and improvement of body composition. Valuable nutrients such as collagen hydrolyzate, New Zealand clams and glucosamine complement the formula. Herbs - rosemary and ginger are traditionally used to stimulate metabolism.
- Increased fiber content provides long-lasting satiety for overweight dogs
- The high, easily digestible protein content helps maintain muscle during weight loss
- New Zealand mussels, glucosamine and collagen hydrolyzate help maintain good joint function
- It is recommended to consult a veterinarian before using any diet food.
- In order to achieve effective weight loss or maintain an ideal weight, the recommended daily energy intake should not be exceeded.
- The dog must always have access to fresh drinking water.
- Weight reduction should be done under the supervision of a veterinarian.
- For optimal effect, only diet food should be fed. Complementary feed should be specified by the treating veterinarian.
- The optimal weight loss of 1-3% of the current body weight per week should be checked regularly.
- The amount of feed should be adjusted to the individual metabolism of the animal and should be reduced or moderately increased over time.
- Unless otherwise advised by your veterinarian, offer your dog several small meals a day.
- To avoid digestive problems, a slow transition to another food over several days is recommended.
- Recommended duration of feeding: until goal weight is reached and as needed to maintain goal weight.
Poultry protein* (28%), corn, lignocellulose, potato flakes, fish meal, potato protein*, carrots* (2.5%), poultry fat, hydrolyzed liver, sunflower oil, potassium chloride, rapeseed oil, dried egg, yeast*, sodium chloride, New Zealand clam* (0.2%), collagen hydrolyzate (0.2%), glucosamine (0.2%), seaweed*, linseed (0.16%), chicory powder (0.04 %), milk thistle, yeast* (extracted), artichoke, dandelion, ginger (0.016%), birch leaves, nettle, chamomile, coriander, rosemary (0.008%), sage, licorice root, thyme (total herb content: 0, 16%)*) dried
|Ingredients / kg:||
Protein 29.0%, fat 9.5%, fiber 13.5%, ash 7.0%, calcium 1.3%, phosphorus 0.9%, sodium 0.3%, potassium 0.7%, magnesium 0 ,1%, omega-6 fatty acids 2.5%. omega-3 fatty acids 0.3% Energy value: ME 2790 kcal/kg
Vitamins/kg: Vitamin A (3a672a) 17000 IU, Vitamin D3 (3a671) 1000 IU, Vitamin E (all rac-alpha-tocopheryl acetate 3a700) 125 mg, Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Mononitrate 3a821) 4 mg, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 4 mg, Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride 3a831) 4 mg, biotin (3a880) 490 mcg, calcium D-pantothenate (3a841) 10 mg, niacin (3a314) 50 mg, vitamin B12 70 mcg, choline chloride (3a89, L-5 mg) (3a910) 500 mg Trace elements/kg: Iron (ferrous sulfate, monohydrate 3b103) 50 mg, copper (copper(II) sulfate pentahydrate 3b405) 10 mg, zinc (zinc oxide 3b603 75 mg, amino acid zinc chelate, hydrate 3b606 25 mg, manganese 10 ) oxide 3b502) 25 mg, iodine (anhydrous calcium iodate 3b202) 2 mg, selenium (sodium selenite 3b801) 0.1 mg Antioxidants, tocopherol extracts from vegetable oils 1b306(i)