✔ Complete dietetic food for cats with disorders of the digestive system.
✔ Adjusted carbohydrate ratio.
✔ Easy to digest.
✔ For strengthening the intestinal flora.
✔ Made in Germany.
Happy Cat VET Diät Intestinal
Complete dietetic food for cats with disorders of the digestive system.
This dietary complete food for cats from 6 months of age serves to relieve acute absorption disorders in the intestines. The gluten-free recipe offers highly digestible ingredients and adjusted carbohydrate levels. This easy-to-digest food with increased sodium and potassium contains easy-to-digest ingredient sources - chicken, pork and rice. It effectively reduces the load on the digestive system and compensates for the excessive loss of sodium and potassium in the feces. The valuable dietary fibers contribute to the restoration of optimal intestinal flora in your cat and stabilize the consistency of the stool by absorbing water.
- The easily digestible ingredients are particularly gentle on the stomach and intestines.
- Valuable dietary fibers help to stabilize stool consistency.
- Inulin and mannan oligosaccharides (MOS) from yeast promote the regeneration of intestinal flora.
- Complete dietary food for young cats from 6 months of age and adult cats for the relief of acute intestinal absorption disorders.
- The amount of food should be adjusted to your cat's individual metabolism and may need to be reduced or increased in moderation.
- Always offer your cat fresh drinking water.
- Recommended feeding period: up to twelve weeks.
- When feeding Happy Cat VET Intestinal dry food, please note: 100 g of wet food corresponds to 23 g of dry food.
Meat and by-products containing chicken 46% and pork 6%, rice 4%, carrots, minerals, cellulose, salmon oil, chicory root (source of FOS), plantain husks, yeast extract (source of MOS), herbs.
|Ingredients / kg:||
Protein 9%, fat 3.8%, fiber 0.6%, ash 0.6%, 1.2%, moisture content 80%, calcium 0.24%, phosphorus 0.21%, sodium 0.12%, potassium 0.22%, carbohydrates 4.9%.
Nutritional and physiological feed additives/kg: Vitamins/kg: D3 (3a671) 180 IU., Taurine (3a70) 560mg, L-carnitine (3a910) 300mg; Trace elements/kg: copper (copper(II) sulfate pentahydrate 3b405) 1mg, zinc (zinc sulfate, monohydrate 3b605) 18mg, manganese (manganese(II)-sulfate) 2mg, iodine (calcium iodate, anhydrous 3b202) 0.5mg . Binder/kg: diatomaceous earth (E551c) 1500mg.