Menu
Your Cart

Happy Dog Mini XS Bali

Happy Dog Mini XS Bali
Happy Dog Mini XS Bali
Happy Dog Mini XS Bali
Happy Dog Mini XS Bali
New
Happy Dog Mini XS Bali
Happy Dog Mini XS Bali
Happy Dog Mini XS Bali
Happy Dog Mini XS Bali
Happy Dog Mini XS Bali
3.40€
Ex Tax: 3.40€
  • Stock: In Stock

Available Options

✔ Complete dry food for miniature adult dogs weighing up to 5 kg.

✔ With chicken and turmeric.

✔ Joint support.

✔ Reduced stool odor.

✔ Gluten free recipe.

✔ Made in Germany.

Happy Dog Mini XS Bali - complete dry food for miniature adult dogs weighing up to 5kg.

Treat your gourmet gourmet to exquisite chicken, refined with precious turmeric. Delicious gluten-free recipe Sensible Mini XS Bali with many Omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids promotes your four-legged friend's shiny coat and healthy skin. Yucca Schidigera helps reduce the smell of stool, which in combination with easily digestible components and turmeric supports controlled digestion and controlled stool volume. An ideal menu for anyone who wants to pamper their beloved friend in a balanced way. The extra-small feed grains are optimally suited for miniature dog teeth weighing up to 5 kg.

Composition
Composition
Chicken * (27%), rice, rice flour, rice protein, poultry fat, sugar beet chips (sugared) *, linseed, sunflower oil, apple crumbs * (1.3%), liver hydrolyzate, cellulose, fish hydrolyzate *, potassium chloride, rapeseed oil, maize, yeast *, sodium chloride, seaweed *, chicory powder (0.15% = 0.1% inulin), yeast * (extracted 0.2% = 0.016% mannan oligosaccharides)), yucca schidigera (palm lily) * (0.1%), mussel meat *, turmeric (0.05%), milk thistle, artichoke, dandelion, ginger, birch leaves, nettle, chamomile, coriander, rosemary, sage, licorice root, thyme, (total herb content: 0.16%); *) dried.
Ingredients / kg:
Protein 27%, fat 16%, fiber 3,5%, ash 8%, calcium 1,4%, phosphorus 1,0%, sodium 0,55%, potassium 0,7%, magnesium 0,08%, Omega- 6 fatty acids 4.0%, Omega-3 fatty acids 0.4%.
Additives
Vitamins / kg: A (3a672) 14000 IU, D3 (3a671) 800 IU, E (all rac-alpha tocopherol acetate 3a700) 100mg, B1 (thiamite monitrate 3a821) 3mg, B2 (riboflavin 3a825ii) 3mg, B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride 3a831 ) 3mg, Biotin (3a880) 395mcg, calcium D-pantheonate (3a841) 8mg, niacin (3a314) 40mg, B12 (cobalamin) 55mcg, choline chloride (3a890) 55; trace elements / kg: iron (3b103 ferrous sulphate, monohydrate 3b103) 105mg, copper (copper (II) sulphate, pentahydrate 3b405) 10mg, zinc (zinc oxide 3b603 80mg, amino acid zinc chelate, hydrate 3b606 25mg) 105mg manganese (II) oxide 3b502) 25mg, iodine (anhydrous calcium iodate 3b202) 2mg, selenium (sodium selenite 3b801) 0.15mg. Antioxidants, saturated tocopherol extracts from vegetable oil 1b306 (i).
We use cookies and other similar technologies to improve your browsing experience and the functionality of our site. Privacy Policy.